This post may contain affiliate links. Read our Disclosure Policy for more information.
I am honored, amazed and humbled to say that I have been nominated for the Sunshine Blogger Award for the second time! The Sunshine Blogger Award recognizes blogs that are considered to be interesting, creative and uplifting by fellow bloggers. Wow!
Thank you so much to Brooke at OrdinaryJoy for this nomination! Brooke’s blog is all about finding, choosing and experiencing joy in the everyday things of life. It is uplifting, encouraging and a joy to read her posts!
Here are the questions Brooke selected for me:
What is your favorite thing to do on a Saturday afternoon?
~Mr. SBF and I love to go on short road trips.
What was your favorite subject growing up and why?
~English. Mainly because I love to read and to write, but I also think it’s important to learn how to become a good communicator.
Who has been the most influential person in your life and why?
~Probably my momma. Because she both demonstrated and taught me about unconditional love.
What is the bravest thing you’ve ever done?
~Raised three children! Parenting is hard and scary work!
What is your favorite color?
~I don’t have a favorite color. I appreciate them all, mostly.
How do you find ordinary joy in the everyday moments of life?
~I have learned to appreciate each moment because we don’t know how long we’re here for.
Where’s your favorite place you’ve ever traveled?
~Any place with an ocean!
What are your top three songs to listen to right now?
~That’s a tough one. I usually only listen to music in the car these days. Hmm…can I get back to you on that one?
Who is the person you go to when you’re upset?
~Mr. SBF. He is my best friend.
Matching pajamas: yay or nay?
~Depends on who I’m matching with.
Top three books you’ve ever read in your lifetime?
~The Shack, Gideon’s Dawn, and The Chronological Guide to the Bible. They were all very timely and influential in the paradigm shift I was experiencing when I read them.
Here are the Rules for accepting the nomination:
- Thank blogger(s) who nominated you in the blog post and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or on your blog.
Here are my eleven nominees:
And last but not least, my eleven questions for the nominees:
- What is your favorite thing about blogging?
- What is the main goal or focus of your website?
- When did you launch your website?
- What do you do to relax?
- Are you more of an indoor person or an outdoor person?
- Who is/has been the most influential person in your life?
- What’s your favorite comfort food?
- Do you tend to be a loner or a “team player”?
- Favorite travel destination?
- Do you prefer the ocean, desert, mountains or prairies?
- What is your preferred method of travel?
Thank you again, to Brooke, for the nomination! It has been fun answering the questions and getting to know others in the blogging community. All of the those mentioned in my Sunshine Blogger Award posts are worthy of the nomination and have wonderful websites. I wish them all the best.
And thank you, too, dear reader for being here! YOU are the reason that we (bloggers) do what we do!