This post may contain affiliate links. Read our Disclosure Policy for more information.
So, I’ve just recently gotten back into the “Blogging World”, after having been absent from it for a couple of years and imagine my surprise at finding out that I have been NOMINATED FOR A BLOGGER AWARD!!! What??? I am blown away! First, because I have only been back at it for a couple of months, and second, because I didn’t even know that The Sunshine Blogger Award existed! I am both honored and humbled to have been nominated!
Thank you, Angela, at ohhappydavis.com for the nomination! It was so thoughtful of you and I am truly grateful! If you haven’t already, check out Angela’s website for fun stories and “daily” updates!
The Sunshine Blogger Award rules are as follows:
- Thank blogger(s) who nominated you in the blog post and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or on your blog.
Here is the list of questions that I am to answer:
- What’s your favorite holiday and why? – Christmas, because my mom always made it so special and always put so much love into everything she did to make it fun!
- What’s your “go to” vacation destination? – To the ocean (any ocean!)
- What hobby would you do if time and money were not an issue? – I honestly don’t know. I have several things that I like the idea of doing, I just don’t know if I would actually like to do them!
- What’s your favorite color? – I don’t have one! Each one has their place!
- What are the most annoying habits that other people have that bother you? – Complaining.
- What makes you the happiest? – Spending time with loved ones, especially with my Sweetheart.
- Are you a morning person or NOT a morning person? – I AM a morning person.
- When people come to you for help, what do they normally come to you with? – Wanting advise or just the need to “vent”.
- If you were frozen for 100 years, what’s the first question you would ask when you woke up? – Why am I so cold?
- What age do you wish you could permanently be? – I don’t know yet. I haven’t been every age yet.
- What is something you like to do the “old-fashioned” way? – Cooking/baking -FROM SCRATCH!
Here are my eleven nominees:
- Courtney @ dontdesertthedessert
- Yasmin @ startnewbeginnings
- Rebecca @ theglampinghousewife
- Alyssa @ ifihadasay
- Kendra @ farmhouseofthree
- Kristen @ riseandbrine
- Heather @ justmeandeddy
- Nicole @ blessedwithoutboundaries
- Insomnomom @ thehousethatneverslumbers
- Chelsea @ justseaforyourself
And here are my questions for the nominees:
- When did you start your blog?
- What’s/Where’s your favorite vacation destination?
- What’s your favorite dessert?
- Do you have any pets and if so, what are they?
- What’s your decor style?
- Do you like coffee and if so, what’s your favorite brand/flavor?
- Do you like to cook?
- What do you do to relax?
- Do you like to go camping?
- Where do you live?
- Do you prefer indoor or outside activities?
Thank you, again, to Angela! This has been a great experience and a lovely way to get to know others in the blogging community!
I’m excited to read everyone’s posts. Please leave a link to your post in the comments so we can continue to get better acquainted with one another!